Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Aha moment!

Well, this is about right.
Once a week update! My life is not that exciting to update daily!! But weekly!! Well, we all have some kind of "something" to add!!
So let's see. Hmmm. Well there is the wicked storm we all lived through on last Thursday!! Wow! What craziness! I thought the end was here!!
I was emailing Tanner last night telling him about it-- and it came to me like a light bulb moment: That as the natural disasters continue to happen and to come more and more, the world as a whole, are putting the cause of them on "Global Warming"! It reminded me of in Book of Mormon times when signs would happen and the people would always have an explanation not related to God, or the signs of the times for them! We are now living that, again. As you know all the problems of the earth are all man made and are because we aren't taking care of it. It has nothing to do with the signs of the times. It is not fulfilling prophecy or any some such "nonsense"!!! Because as we all know--- Global warming is a major issue and because Al Gore says so, it is a real issue and actuality!! If you disagree, you are an ignoramous!
Just a light bulb moment for me as I realized that no matter what has happened, or what will happen humankind will always choose to believe their own "expertness"!!!
Boy, am I smart or what?/!!!

On a lighter note: Tanner responded to my brilliance, that he wishes that Russia would have a "few" natural disasters to get them to turn to God more. Wait, was that all that much lighter??

So I am sitting here trying to watch the Republican National Convention. I don't know what to think. So, yea, I'm Republican and all, but what a bunch of blah, blah, blah. Not of anything that I disagree with, but that there will be anything new to hear!!! Seems like a waste of TV time just like the Democratic National Con. I say lets get the show on the road!! And start up "The Office" And American Idol again!!!
Should be interesting!!!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Hello, a woman after my own heart. The Office and American Idol, my two favorites too!!! We should be creating some sort of a fan club and getting together and assigning treats for this TV watching night.
And, so you know I'm not copying you, I was thinking of posting about the conventions too!

roseanne said...

Hi there I found your blog and I'm happy that I did! I'm with you, anyone who believes that we are so vast and imporant and effectual to this planet never flew over the oceans (2/3 of this world is water not inhabited by people) The national convention was like 90% clapping, 5% chanting U-S-A, and 5% percent long drawn out speeches. Palin was the only one I wanted to hear. Ps. I never got to thank you for having your husbands brother come and speek about depression and anxiety attacks. It really opened my eyes and helped me understand my family better.