Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tag I'm It!

2 Tags for the Price of 1
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My family
2. my friends
3. my calling as Laurel advisor
4. Reading!!!!
5. Blogging
6. Exercise (well, not passionate, but I do it!)
7. Going out to lunch w/ friends and fam
8. Ice cream and cookies (and chocolate and sweets!)

8 Words or phrases that I say often:
1. I love you.
2. That's ridiculous!
3. dang, stinken ________!
4. Bless your (his/her) heart!
5. I'm a dork!And dang proud of it!
6. get the heck out of my way!(while driving! I'm not patient)
7. No one enjoys us like we enjoy ourselves! (that's for you Tricia!)
8. You're such a stud (sometimes add muffin at the end of that!!)

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Find happiness with my own body. (I like the way you put this,Audrey!)
2. Be debt free!
3. Run some kind of race(I would say marathon, but not sure I want to commit that
much!)
4. Visit Australia.
5. Become more naturally charitable.(Again I'm with ya, A!)
6. Read War and Peace
7. Learn a new talent or skill. (haven't figured out yet what!)
8. Write a children's book and publish it.

8 Things I have learned
1. I don't have to act "mature" or pious just because I'm an adult.It's OK to be
silly!
2. That we are on this earth to learn to love and to have faith.
3. That if I had it to do over again, I would try and enjoy my little ones more and not be so uptight about everything!! (Sorry kids!)
4. I can disagree with someone and still love them to pieces!
5. Not to judge others (I can still do much better) because you just really don't have the right or the perfect view to do so!
6. I need to work on not comparing myself and be happy with who I am.
7. That family is everything, but good friends are a close second!
8. That on the whole, most people are inherently good and are trying to be that way.

8 Places I would love to go or see:
1. Australia/New Zealand
2. England, Ireland, Scotland
3. New York
4. Alaska
5. Mexico and South America
6. Italy, Greece, Spain, Russia, Sweden, Norway, France (OK,all of Europe)
7. Hawaii and Polynesia - other islands besides Oauhu-been there already)
8. Well, heck, did I say Africa? Does that cover all the continents?
WHERE WOULDN'T I LIKE TO GO OR SEE?

8 Things I currently need or want:
1. A massage
2. my inside of house completely done
3. My backyards landscaped
4. to fit into my smaller sized clothes in my closet
5. Chocolate...
6. a good new book
7. a whole new wardrobe (see #4)
8. wisdom

8 People I tag:
1. Patty
2. Susan
3. Ashley
4. Tricia (that's a challenge to start up your blog!)
5. Heather
6. April
7. Allie
8. Lorraine

alphabet tag...
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? My hubby first, then my sis
C. Cake or pie? cake
D. Day of choice? Friday nights (date night), and Sunday day- very calm
E. Essential item? make up
F. Favorite color? purple/lavendar
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms - they last longer
H. Hometown? Tucson, AZ
I. Indulgence? sweets!!
J. January or July? January any day!! Here in AZ at least.
K. Kids? 6 - 4 that I carried in my womb!! 1 great son in law, and 1 great daughter in law
L. Life isn’t complete without? Sam
M. Marriage date? June 4, 1982
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 3 brothers, 2 sisters (and a boat load of in laws!)
O. Oranges or apples? a toss up. I love OJ, but not apple juice. Like both actual fruits but apples I guess will more likely eat. NOt a big fruit eater.
P. Phobias? stacked freeways or stacked parking lots (something about being inside one if there was an earthquake!), and being caught in upside down ship! (Remember Poisidon Adventure"- the original?? Still haunts me!
Q. Quotes? Be thou humble, and the Lord thy God shall lead thee by the hand and give thee answer to thy prayers" (D & C 112:10)
R. Reasons to smile? Little children, my missionary letters/pictures, the whole family together on vacation, Matthew McConauhey(heehee) I meant my love Sam!
S. Season of choice? Winter here, Spring too. OH, does Christmas season count?
T. Tag some peeps! Whoever wants to...
U. Unknown fact about me? I went to 3 elementary, 3 high schools and 3 colleges!
V. Vegetable? fresh corn on the cob.
W. Worst habits? biting my nails, swearing when suddenly and greatly startled!(habit from my youth that is pretty well licked except under great pressure and/or anger)
X. X-ray or ultrasound? huh?? whatever will detect what needs to be detected!!?
Y. Your favorite food? desserts first then mexican food!
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

2 comments:

Patty said...

Whew, girl, you can come up with some lists! And they are great! Maybe I can help you with the book thing! Come see my garage sale! ha ha ha I will loan you books too. Maybe we should trade some.

Patty said...

So, Rhea, I figured out how to put the list in the side bar. Go to add a gadget, and choose make a list. How easy is that? Duh! (that duh was for me not you!)