Sunday, July 19, 2009

Six days and counting!! Sam and I have stuck with it for six days now. Our diet that is. It's not a really fun one, I might add, but boy I think it's doing the trick!!! 

Now if I can really and truly convince myself that good is bad and bad is good (taste that is!!) I'll be doing fine!!!

It has made all the difference to have Sam on board and more committed to it than me! Those first three days especially--all he would've had to say is, "let's bag this stinken diet" and I would've wrapped my loving arms around him and told him he was the sun, moon and the stars!!! Now, let's eat! 
It's getting a little bit easier at turning down chocolate, cookies, candy, graham crackers with frosting, bread, chips, did I say chocolate?? 
 No, I lie!! But my resolve must be getting stronger!!!
So time marches on! Glory glory hallalujah!!! (funny that that's what's playing on the player right now!!! And they say music doesn't influence us!!).

3 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

okay....really...what's this diet???

allie askins said...

congrats! i'm proud of you two!
you're gonna be so hot we all can't stand it! horray for you guys!

Whitney and Michael said...

Sorry it's been so long!!(I haven't been on blogs in months;) Sounds like you have had a super busy and fun past couple of months! and Congrats! You can do it! Good luck with making good things taste bad! That would be a tough one for me! ;)