Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's a . . . .!!!!!!!

So our Ashley went and had an ultrasound yesterday and found out what she is having!!!!
Wanna guess??? 50 50 chance!!!
Heres' some hints:
1) We were all excited, of course!
2) It'll fit right in with the Dahls.
3) I've got heartburn from the spicey-ness!
4) My new favorite art is "Blue Boy"
5) I just painted one of my walls in my living room a "blue" -ish shade!
6) My favorite band is 'Boyz to Men'!
7) My new fave movie is "Sons of Provo"
8) we are thinking that we need to memorize "Little Boy Blue"
9) It starts with a B and ends in a Y
10 It's a B - O - Y !!!!!!!

Yes I am going to be 'gramma dahly" to a sweet (I hope), little boy!!! Yes! We are all excited to welcome this special little guy into our family!!! Boys basically rule on the Dahl side, by number anyway, so he won't fell left out or anything!
So that is our great news of the week!
I say let the good (and mischieveous) times roll!

7 comments:

Patty said...

CONGRATULATIONS GRANNY! TELL MAMA CONGRATS TOO!

allie askins said...

i sure hope he is nothing like aaron was as a child...
we're all nervous for that!!!
i AM going to LOVE being an aunt!
i'll be the coolest aunt ever!

SHERI said...

Congrats!! Are you ready to be a Grandma!!! I am sure you are- ready to spoil that is!

aprilhoyt said...

That's so exciting!!! How fun!! Congrats grammy!!

Unknown said...

This is very exciting news for you. When am I gonna get grandma news??? Any suggestions of ways to persuade my daughter into the whole mommy thing?

aprilhoyt said...

thanks for the comment! I am sure liking it now, but it was surprising how long it took me to get used to being a blonde!

audrey said...

HI RHEA!!! yea for the boy news! how fun! yes, neil was great but our seats weren't the best so I know he had trouble seeing us. Had we been a little closer, I am sure my mom would be gone! :) I hear someone is having a birthday soon! Happy EARLY birthday!