Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nov. 7th - # 5 day of gratitude

Books.
I am grateful for books. More than you will know. Well, some of you know. They have been my hobby, entertainment, counsel, emotional outlet, escape, best friend, and just always there for me. When I don't have time to read I feel as though I have been neglecting a friend. And that I am sorely deprived!!!
I have two signs in my house - on my bookshelves, by the way- one says, "A home without books is like a body without a soul". I truly feel this way.
The other one says, "Books fall open, and you fall in". I was given this one, by someone who knows me all too well!! Don't even come looking or try to find me once I've fallen in!! I'll come out when I'm done and dang well ready!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

That is exactly how I feel about books!!!! I have always loved them and constantly loose myself in them.