Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nov. 8th - # 6 day of Gratitude

#6 Missionaries.
I am a missionary mom. So, of course I love missionaries. It's funny how much I not only love my misisonary son, but all the nephews and friends of my sons, as well as sons of friends serving too!! When each one leaves I feel a tiny bit of my heart goes with them! There really is nothing quite like having a child out. The thrill, excitement, ache, longing and pride that goes with the territory is all there. It's a great "club" to be a member of. One that you are happy to join, and even happier to be kicked out of!!!
Tanner, I love you. Can't wait till you get home in about 5 months. Taylor will be leaving soon (in the next few months) and the mixed emotions will start all over again!!

1 comment:

aprilhoyt said...

I am loving your gratitude days!!