Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nov. 17th - #15 day of gratitude

#15 day of gratitude

I am grateful for puppies. So, no, I do not have one. We had a dog once. His name was Nicky. He died. He actually was a great dog.
But I love puppies! Some day, when my husband allows me (ha, Sam will appreciate that statement!!), I want my own little puppy. Well, what I really want is a tiny little teacup poodle (my ultimate dream dog) or another very small sized loveable doggy who always looks like a puppy, even full grown! It will be my baby. My unconditionally, always loves me, never talks back to me, always wants kisses, only has eyes for me, never grows up and leaves me baby! I guess you could say I am thinking above the mark. Being thankful for something I don't have yet??!! But I do really love puppies! And most babies of any type!(Except scorpions, spiders, roaches, etc you get the picture!) So, maybe, I should have said;
I am grateful for babies of all types!!!

No comments: