Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nov 12th - #10 day of gratitude

#10 - I am grateful for my daughter. I know that is a given. So let me explain.

Of course, I am grateful for my daughter, Ashley. My only baby girl, born to me. She is wonderful and awesome and beautiful and one of my best friends! And I love her very much.
But to add to this, let me just say--I am so grateful she is my hairdresser too!! I have the best! Not only that, though, is I get the special "mother of the hairdresser" discount on my cuts, colors, and on hair products at the stores only licensed hair people can get!!! Is that a blessed and wonderful perk or what? Believe me, BAWH (before Ashley was a hairdresser), my hair and style, and upkeep was pretty sad. Well, let's just say, that saying "You're not getting older, you're getting better", applies to me. Or at least to my hair!!!
So thank you Ashley!!! Love you, punkin!!!

No comments: