Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nov. 19th - #17 day of gratitude

#17 day of Gratitude

I am grateful, along with 50 million other females for the book/movie series Twilight! This is in honor of "New Moon" coming out tonight at midnight!!! No, I will not be one of the crazies staying up all night to see it, but I do want to and hopefully will go in the morning!!!
What is it that has grabbed so many of us? Vampires? Werewolves? Romantic sickening love?
I can understand the appeal for all the teenage girls!! But me and most of my friends are not young blossoms!!! I know part of it is getting all caught up in the thrill and hype of it! Everyone around us is going nuts, so it's fun to jump on the bandwagon!!!
But it has to be more than that!! We are all dreamers!!! We all love adventure, underdogs, romance to the gazillion times, old fashioned guys who respect the girls!! And of course, perfection!!! We love that Eduard is perfectly beautiful and perfectly in love with Bella!! Ahhhhhh. Siiiigggggghhhhhhh. It's a girl's total fantasy!!!
Of course, what also thrills me is that not only is Eduard in love with her, but hunky Jacob is too!! I MUST BOLDLY STATE: I LOVE JACOB!!!!! Yes, I like Edward, but Jacob?!!! He was always there for Bella. When things got tough, he was there for her!!! Yes, I have strong feelings for him--almost more than for Eduard. What can I say? I'm a rebel, I know!!!
But who wouldn't be thrilled with not one, but two gorgeous hunks, totally different, but gorgeous just the same, in love with and fighting over you? Admit it!! It is a beautiful thought!

2 comments:

allie askins said...

i love your updates!!
although the teeth one was my fav.
and let me know if new moon is good.
i think tomorrow aaron will stop by before work #2 and give you the cards we made for TAN!!!!!!!!!!
love youuuuuuuuuuu!

aprilhoyt said...

haha. I haven't read the books. But I have seen the first movie and I have to agree, Jacob is the more stable, there for you friend that I would like too!!